Updated patterns!

I'm in the process of updating my old patterns, particularly the bibs, to include charts. I'm rewriting some of the directions to make the patterns even easier and including alternative methods for beginning the bibs and for making the ties. Look for these patterns in the sidebar to see which ones have been added. It's a slow process, but eventually, they'll all be there!



Friday, May 11, 2012

Hablas espanol?

No.  I don't speak Spanish* despite taking it in college.  (College was a long time ago!)  However, if you do speak Spanish, then you might be interested to know that a very nice knitter from Spain asked me for permission to translate my patterns.  There's a Spanish group called "Nuevos Baberos" which can be accessed here.  They have already translated the heartbeat bib:













This is one of my favorite designs so I'm happy that they chose this as their first bib.  The direct link for the pattern is here.  I'm not sure if they've done any others, because I don't speak Spanish and I have no idea what they're saying.  Hopefully, if they're talking about me, they're being nice!

(*Yes, I do know that I need an upside down question mark in front of Hablas, but neither my keyboard nor Blogger will let me insert it!)

4 comments:

Jean said...

Love these heart bibs and the lovely tops you're designing. You do such nice work, both in the actual designing and in the colors you work with. I've knitted several of your bibs as gifts. Thank you for the patterns.

Mike said...

¿ usted can' t hace lo que con su teclado ?

Meira Shana said...

Thank you so very much for your most kind, generous, creative, and loving sharing!!

To make the symbol for the upside down ? -- turn on NUM LOCK of your keyboard 10-key pad.

Hold the ALT key and at the same time at number paid key in 1 6 8 - and let go.

¿ Voila!

Meira Shana said...

sorry ... number pad key